Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

Solving the Unsolved Mystery

Thanks to everyone that took part in our poll.

Now before I reveal and analyze the stats, I want to clarify one of the comments made in the poll.

After THIS comment...:


":-)If based on baby photos, Hannah looks a lot like Chris when he was a baby but...sad as it may seem, Chris is no longer a "round" but more of an "oval" now and I will have to say that Hannah looks very much like her mummy...thumbs up for you Cindy ;-)"

...Cindy added THIS comment...:

"That's one vote for option 3!!"

...which I think is a misreading of the first comment. It should actually be a vote for option 2 BASED ON THE BABY PHOTOS. (P.S., as you might have guessed, Cindy is not the one typing this particular blog!)

So let's have a look at a visual representation of the voting:



Just to clarify, there were 3 voters in total, one of whom split their vote between options 2 and 3. And who are options 1, 2 and 3?


Option 1 = Samantha Wylie (Chris's big sis)











Option 2 = Chris



















Option 3 = Cindy

2 comments:

dezy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dezy said...

Ahhh I see. Good to know I was right! Regardless your daughter is very bonny and Chris should have no problem interviewing all those potential boyfriends in her problematic teenage years.

I would suggest interviewing them with a baseball bat...

----------------

Here's an interesting article about toilet training from The Times newspaper. I find it interesting because I'm sure it must be time for Jocelyn to be potty trained by now (and it's costing a bomb in nappies!)

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article2631884.ece