Search This Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Multimedia madness!

Well, after starting my own podcasts in the last blog, I thought "Why stop there?" So next we have a video clip of little Hannah - in this clip she is getting lots of attention from her grandparents (nothing new there!) This particular clip was recorded a few weeks ago when Chris's parents were here, and there were FOUR grandparents around to spoil her!



If you really want to see more of 'Hannah in action', then feel free to wander over to www.youtube.com and do a search for 'davehomebrew' (That's my Dad's online idenity!!!) I think you can find at least 4 videos there so far. Don't bore yourself silly, though. Videos are great fun for the nearest and dearest, but not exactly prime entertainment for the average blogger-reader.

2 comments:

Brian & Chloe said...

well she is gorgeous, but now we want to see pictures of you two at this age please, that would be most interesting. Would love to meet her in the flesh. It will be a while before we can come to Malaysia again. (liked the bath video, remember bating the girls like that in the kitchen sink).

C&C said...

That might be a little difficult...

Firstly, any baby pictures of mine are at home. Secondly, I don't think my parents were as enthusiastic with taking pictures! After all, I was the 4th child in the family and the novelty of having a baby in the house wears off by then I guess.

If you can't come soon, expect us there in a year or two!