Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sermons online

Well, as I said I would many weeks ago, I have finally got some of my sermons online. I will start off with the most recent two that I preached, including one I literally preached a few hours ago! If I am able to, I will try to put more of my previous sermons online sometime in the future.

You will notice a new permanent section on the right of our blogspot entitled "Sermons." Just take a look there once in a while and you will always be able to find whatever messages I have posted on the net. I suggest you right-click on any message you want to listen to, and select "save target as..." to download the mp3 file onto your computer. Be warned - the files are about 15MB each!

If you prefer just to stream the audio online (thereby saving precious hard disk space), then click on the two links below for a few more options.

Have a listen and I hope God's Word becomes a blessing to you.

The Parable of the Shrewd Manager: http://www.archive.org/details/sermon261106

The Parable of the Good Samaritan: http://www.archive.org/detials/sermon170906

No comments: