Search This Blog

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Rock & Roll!

Hannah at 7:30 in the morning. A week old today, and most definitely alive and kicking! She's feeding well, exercising her limbs and lungs regularly, performing all her bodily functions (you know the ones I mean) satisfactorily and charming everyone that sees her.

How about Mummy & Daddy? Coping with sleep-deprivation and putting on a brave smile. Your prayers are most welcome.

But we know you really want to see more of Hannah... so come back soon and we promise lots more pics to make you go "Awwwwwwwww!" Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

C&C said...

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know it says "movie" in the corner of the picture, but I just realised you can't watch it. It was a 15 second video of her kicking and punching. If you still want to see Hannah in action, just post your email address and we will send it to you!

Anonymous said...

cysslf1@streamyx.com

This is our account....yes, please! I can't get enough of her and being "so near" I feel that I'm yet the luckiest one of all.