Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sneak Preview

It's been about two weeks since we've seen any action on this blogsite. We are both up to our necks with work - Cindy has been slapped with alternate day calls this week and Chris has been juggling work in two different departments.

To keep our loyal readers happy till the weekend (when we'll hopefully have more time to write), here are a couple of pictures to whet your appetite for our next post.



Hannah has recently discovered her two hands (and the furry attachments). She can spend minutes staring at it - a pretty long time for a small baby!

What can we look forward to in the coming posts?



Well, we've recently introduced two important people to Hannah - Grandma and Grandpa from England! There was also Hannah's Dedication service last Sunday, not to mention her aunt's arrival AND her first holiday away in the week to come.

Too much happening, too little time. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

magdalene said...

The little girl is really growing fast! Hope she is having a ton of fun with both sets of grandparents around!!

Mr.Thomas said...

hello. . .
I havent been here before so what a treat to see pictures of you two after all these years! (about 6?) CINDY LOOKS THE SAME!

And you baby girl is. . . is. . . is. . .like an angel! What a lovely expression she has. Almost makes me want a child too (almost)

I think I have some back reading to get through. . I have no idea what is going on with you both.

Cindy, is the Magdalene above, the same Mag that studied in Sheffield? Lim Mei Cheun?

C&C said...

Ha Ha, some patients think I'm 18!

They say things like, "you must be quite smart to be a doctor at such a young age." Can't take offense at that; just let them assume I'm some sort of genius.

This Mag was at a different continent I'm afraid (America), but she's like-minded. The other Mag (Sheffield) hasn't joined the bandwagon yet. Want an intro?

We've been reading your blog, but last I checked, you were still stuck in July?!

Mr.Thomas said...

Fun to be in touch again Cindy! I've started writing for dailyneil now and again once more.
Chris is teaching? You're what kind of doctor? I was listening to S,M,L the other day, remember that?

My warmest well wishes to the three of you!

ps. If memory serves, ..social skills, musical talent, general intelligence, I always assumed you and Chris were geniusses/geniai/genies too! Are you playing teach yourself russian tapes to your sleeping daughter?