Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day

We celebrated my 4th Mother's Day a couple of weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised to receive Hannah's little gifts.

I decided to start brainwashing Hannah at an early age, and had repeatedly reminded her that Mother's Day is a time to give Mummy presents. More accurately, a time to remind Daddy to buy Mummy a present until she gets old enough to cook me breakfast in bed.

Sure enough, Hannah burst into our room early Sunday morning to announce she had bought me a gift - Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera" music book. A pretty sophisticated gift for a 4-year-old eh?

Hannah's pink-and-white straw necklace and pink carnation flower still takes center stage on our dining table to this day.




My special Mother's Day prayer is for Hannah to continue to be the lively, cheerful, cheeky little monster-child with an insatiable appetite for love and life.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!