Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A New Year, a new life.

Ok, ok it's time for the Christmas tree to come down.

So 2010 is upon us. I still find it funny that a whole decade has passed and we failed to name it!

Anyway, I have a question for parents (or maybe aunts and uncles too):

We are expecting our second child in July. Some of you have had your 2nd…3rd…4th(?) already. So how is it different second time round compared to the first? What do we need to be careful of? What are the special highlights? Do share your experiences and help us prepare for the biggest event in our lives this year.

2 comments:

Cindy Yeoh said...

It's been a while since I last visited your blog. It's been a hectic last 3 months. I've had 3 and all of them were different. I've seen you and I think you a doing a great job taking care of yourself, Cindy. Just remember to get rested whenever you can, eat a well balanced diet, not so much fried food and most importantly, continue to enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible till the big day arrives. I'm looking forward to "meet" your new baby like when I met Hannah... :-) God bless.

dezy said...

Don't forget to give Hannah attention when the new baby comes! Tell her all about him/her and get her excited too. Let her help with preparations (if possible) too.

Ummm and use the parents-in-laws too (as if you could keep them away!)!