Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Generations

I suppose we should be blogging about our upcoming trip to England, but after snapping this shot today I feel I have to share it, for fun if nothing else.



My car (Proton Saga, on the left) is parked next to a new Mitsubishi Lancer in our apartment's carpark. Funny thing is, they are essentially the same car. Well, a few generations apart, and lots of Malaysian plastic inside mine, but otherwise for all intents and purposes they are both Mitsubishi Lancers!

I thought they looked quite nice together. And mine doesn't even look that bad despite the 23-year age gap.

And of course I could talk about how many multiples of my car I could buy for the price of that ONE new Mitsubishi Lancer.

Hurrah for the Proton Saga.

That's all I wanted to say, really.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dezy said...

Essentially the same car?!?

Obviously you are sleep blogging after many months of having baby Hannah about. Your subconscious is very humourous!